Excellence in Bay Boats! The Sea Born SV19 is packed with many of the must have bay boat features making it an excellent choice for both first time and seasoned buyers. With a large feel, the 19’s, 90” beam and 19” freeboard offers an open and useable floor plan and gunwale rod storage. Also included, the AKS (Air Keel Step) hull directly below the console reduces wetted surface for a more fuel efficient hull..
2017 19’ Sea Born with Yamaha 115 H.P
- Maximum capacity: 737lbs or 5 people (including children)
- Make: Sea Born
- Model: SV19
- Year: 2017
- Type: Power
- Class: Saltwater Fishing
- Length: 19’
- Beam: 90”
- Horsepower: 115HP
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Accessories: Depth/Fish Finder
- Rental rates DO NOT include taxes.
- Fish Camp Marine will launch the boat prior to your reserved time.
- All required safety equipment will be provided along with a GPS/depth finder.
- Lessee must be 25 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
- Renter must be present at the time of rental and return of the boat.
- A signed agreement is also required stating that all damages will be covered by lessee.
(Download the Boat Rental Agreement)
- In the event the craft in not returned at time specified you will be required to pay the pro-rated rate of the rental fee for the overtime.
- Pets are allowed!
We require a 48 hour cancellation notice for all rentals. You must cancel or reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled rental time. Fish Camp Marine will charge your credit card for the full amount of the rental plus any booking fees. Any cancellation on our part due to weather or other unforeseen events will not incur any charges.